43rd Jawahar Lal Nehru Block Level Science Exhibition 2015 | GMMCS,Lehrian Won First Prize at block level.
Theme :- Agriculture and Food Safety
Our School winning team with their science project
The primary Science Exhibition was mutually sorted out under the standard of the National Science Exhibition for pupil in 1971, by the NCERT and the University Grants Commission (UGC) at Delhi. The ensuing National Science Exhibitions for Kids have been sorted out by NCERT alone.
From 1972 to 1978, the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund worked together with the NCERT in its endeavors to advance Science Exhibitions by mutually supporting the National and State Level Science Exhibitions. In 1988 with the conception centennial festival of Jawaharlal Nehru, the National Science Exhibition was renamed as the 'Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Exhibition for Children'. This year being commended as Year of Mathematics and to give more accentuation on environment-related issues, this presentation is currently renamed as Jawaharlal Nehru National Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition (JNNSMEE) for Children. Keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee the amplest conceivable interest and association of understudies and educators in the system, NCERT sorts out presentation in two stages. In the first stage, shows are held in every single state and union region from the area, to the state level. This first stage is known as State Level Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition (SLSMEE) for Children. Every taking part state, union domains and other instructive associations like CBSE (for its subsidiary autonomous government funded schools), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, DAE Central Schools and Demonstration Multipurpose Schools of NCERT forward their chose passages to NCERT for thought for investment in the National Exhibition – the second period of NCERT's sorting out Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibitions. The national Exhibition – now called JNNSMEE – is sorted out each year by the NCERT in a state/UT, on turn premise. The shows for showcase in this national display are chosen at NCERT on the premise of an advised basis.
Goals of the Exhibition
- to give a discussion to youngsters to seek after their normal interest and imagination to extinguish their hunger for innovativeness;
- to make kids feel that science is surrounding us and we can pick up learning and additionally take care of numerous issues likewise by
- relating the learning procedure to the physical and social environment;
- to lay accentuation on the advancement of science and innovation as a noteworthy instrument for accomplishing objectives of confidence and
- financial and socio-natural improvement;
- to highlight the part of science and innovation for delivering great quality and ecological agreeable materials for the utilization of society;
- to urge youngsters to imagine eventual fate of the country and offer them some assistance with becoming touchy and dependable natives;
- to break down how science has created and is influenced by numerous differing people, societies, social orders and environment;
- to create basic considering worldwide issues to keep up sound and supportable social orders in today's surroun
THEME: SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS FOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT.
1. Health, Nutrition and Cleanliness
2. Resource Management
4. Agriculture and Food Safety
5. Disaster Management
6. Mathematics for a quality life environment