Friday, 16 September 2016
Gilly Mundy Schools celebrated birthday of Late Mr. Gurpreet Mundy(Gilly Mundy)
Your presence we miss.
Thursday, 15 September 2016
Gilly Mundy Memorial Community School Celebrated Hindi Divas
About Hindi Divas
On 14th September 1949 Hindi language was declared as the Official Language of the India. In 1950, Indian Constitution declared Hindi in the Devanagari script as the Official language of India. Not only Hindi English is also an official language in India. In India different states of India identify their own official languages.
Hindi Divas Celebrated in Gilly Mundy Memorial Community School Lehrian
Thursday, 8 September 2016
Thursday, 25 August 2016
GMMCS celebrated Krishna jayantiJanamasthmi is celebrated on the occasion of Lord Sri Krishna's Birthday. Krishna janamasthmi also known as Krishan Jayanti or Gokulasthmi. On this day people worship Lord Krishna. People prepare sweets snack at home and distribute to others also.
In Gilly Mundy School we also celebrated Krishna Jayanti or Sri Krishna Janamasthmi. On this special occasion there is small function in school.In this fucntion GMMCS students celebrated in a different way by singing bhajans..dance performance. ..songs...speeches also. Our principal mam gave speech on Janmashtami.
This year Krishna Janamasthmi was celebrated in a new way.First time in GMMCS HISTORY. ...Students of all the four houses participated in breaking Dhai Handi...seeing this the girls also were encouraged and junior and senior girls team participated enthusiastically. The pre-primary wing (Tiny-Tots ) were dressed up like krishna and Radha. Tiny -Tots were shown animation film of krishna and the kids enjoyed a lot.
Wednesday, 24 August 2016
In 3rd and 4th Periods students there was Rakhi Making competition in school. Students prepare Rakhi form waste material.
Thursday, 28 July 2016
- To motivate teachers so that they can be capable of delivering the curriculum.
- Focus on teacher’s subject knowledge and understanding the difficult concepts of the Syllabus, to enable effective explanation about their teaching subjects.
- To motivate teachers to introduce innovative teaching methods, that are capable for child centric and also useful for the bringing holistic development in the students.
- To provide Soft skills training for improved classroom instruction, and personal development of teachers.
- To provide training for Life skills to Teachers so that they can be more capable in their teaching.
Successful teaching can effective student learning. The best way of learning is, what is to be learnt and it needs the complete involvement of the students.
The Teacher Training program included:-
- Use Innovative Teaching Method in Classrooms.
- Assessment and Evaluation of students.(CCE)
- Prepare Effective Lesson Plan.
- How to give Motivation to the students.
- How we can make a student capable for Self Development.
- Focus on English Language Skills.
- Computer Based Learning(Smart Class)
Monday, 25 July 2016
"WHY GMMCS IS DIFFERENT" Seminar given by Vice-Chairman Mr Jas Mundy.
- RESPECT for all members of GMMCS and community.
- HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY in all actions and activities.
- ENCOURAGEMENT AND HELP FOR WEAKER STUDENTS not condemnation.
- NO PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT, SHOUTING OR THREATS.
- CARE FOR LOCAL/GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT.
- INVOLVE THE STUDENTS in deciding the best approach to their education.
- CREATE INDIVIDUAL WORK PROGRAMMES for the different needs of students.
- ENABLE STUDENTS TO TAKE PART IN THEIR EDUCATION rather than have it imposed.
- ENCOURAGE GROUP LEARNING so the students actively help each other.
- INVOLVE PARENTS so that they fully understand and value this different approach to education.